Roasted Zucchini and Carrots
Day 11 of my 365 Days of Pinterest .. in honor of the Superbowl for todays pin Iv chosen food :)
Our Superbowl menu includes pizza, wings, cheese, sausage, ect ect .. the normal man cave Superbowl fan fair .. so we'll see if these baked zucchini and carrots can stand their ground.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
seasoning .. I use Mrs. Dash original seasoning ..
1. Preheat your oven to 220 C/425F
2. Cut your veg into 3" sticks. making sure they are even in thickness
3. Cover your baking sheet with a light ;ayer of olive oil
4. Season your veggies .. i used Mrs. Dash original seasoning, the original recipe suggests paprika, cumin, cayenne, red pepper, thyme, rosemary, sage Toss your vegis with a tablespoon of olive oil and your seasoning.
5. Spread your vegis over your baking sheet.
use a shabby chic oven mit .. I did not .. I burned my poor thumb ... still hurts ..
6. Bake 20 min or until slightly brown .. flip halfway through ..
AMAZING!!!! I loved them, everyone loved them. Iv never seen vegis go so fast! I will definitley make these again .. one of my new favs!