Monday, October 28, 2013

365 Days Of Pinterest - Day 25 - Witches Brewwwwww!!

365 Days of Pinterest Day 25 Witched Brew!!!!!


Did I mention Halloween was my favorite???  I am about to share a family recipe with you that has been passed down ... hmmmm .. it hasn't been passed down yet, but Iv been making it for 16 years and its a huge crowd pleaser so that makes it awesome  :)






WITCHES BREWWWWW!!!  ohh haaa haaa haaa

Oct 31 is my daughters birthday and we've had Halloween bashes with the fam every year.. this is a child friendly brew that foams and grows .. and is sooo soo easy!



What You'll Need
~ A cauldron!  dont skimp out on the cauldron it what puts the witch in the brew
~ plastic fingers, eyeballs .. whatever small appendages you can fund .. but not too small if you have young youngins who may try to eat them or choke on them ... I get my appendages from the $$ store.
~ Cream Soda .. here in Canada cream soda is pink ..  where my family lives in New York its white .. so if you cant find a pink pop get an orange pop .. or add some green food dye to sprite .. 
~ Rainbow Sherbet
~ I like to use spooky glass to .. I got mine from Spirit Halloween and my $$ store

I like to put on a show .. I mix the brew infront of the kids like a witch concocting a potion .. "First I add the eye of newt" .. throw in your eyeballs ... :then a dash of flesh "in go the fingers" .. 


add your pop first and let the kid watch a you add the sherbet because that is what causes the reaction .. the brew will begin to foam and grow!!!  You can say something clever like "bubbly and broil" .. thats not too clever actually.



Stir your mixture a bit and it will really start to bubble up!  take your ladle and spoon into your SPOOOOKY cups!  serve immediately because when the pop gets flat and the sherbet melts completely its pretty much just a sloppy sugary mess ..  enjoy!!!!!




.....  she looks frightened 


cool decor :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment